Saturday, April 18, 2009

Joy Starts the Chytraus Chapters

004

 

Well after spending the night at my wonderful sister-in-law, Debbie’s house she educated me on how to set up a blog.  I have always been intimidated by doing something like this as I am not the most computer savvy person in our family.  John has asked me to do this several times as I am the one with the time available.  So here I am embarking on what I hope is a surprisingly fun and easy endeavor. 

There are many important events in the near future for our family and I would like to be able to record them for others to share with us.

I hope I make my family proud and laugh a bit at the same time!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you enjoy blogging as much a I do. It is a great way to keep track of the events in your lives, large and small. You were an excellent student, btw.

    ReplyDelete